Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 17, 2016
An authoritative book on Linux networking. I have a lot of books on this subject, more that 100, but this is the one I turn
to. Above all see for yourself.
on November 3, 2016
Greta book. Very informative
on June 13, 2016
great
on February 20, 2015
Very satisfied!
on February 16, 2008
I bought this book because I enjoyed the Linux Cookbook book that Carla also wrote. This book is formatted much the same. I don't have to read pages and pages of discussion just to find what I need. It's a handy reference.

Network stuff can be complicated. Thanks to this book, I'm better at it.

I only hope that Carla is working on the next "cookbook"!! 8-)
on July 4, 2011
I was impressed with the quality of the book. This was my first purchase with Amazon, with used books. It looks like a new ones. It was a pleasant surprise when I received. Thank you all, for the great and professional job.
on July 20, 2010
as preview at TOC, this is great book for modification singleboard computer for special tasking, we can cook linux as we need completed with sample command.
on September 30, 2013
Works we'll for more advanced users; for beginners I would suggest a different book. Recipe format makes a good reference.
on December 20, 2015