Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lion 640-524 Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn , 97 Meters, Tangerine
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.74. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solids/Heathers/Twists/Prints/Stripes: 80% Acrylic/20% Wool; Wheat & Wood: 86% Acrylic; 10% Wool; 4% Rayon; Oatmeal & Barley & Grey Marble: 82% Acrylic; 10% Wool; 8% Rayon; Metallics: 79% Acrylic/20% Wool/1% Metallic Poly
- Wool-ease thick & quick is the super bulky member of the wool-ease family
- Fiber Content: solids, Heathers, twists, prints, stripes: 80Percent Acrylic, 20Percent wool; Wheat & Wood: 86Percent Acrylic;
- It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool with the easy care of Acrylic
- Machine wash. Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F. No bleach product may be used. A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting. Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron
- Solids, Heathers, twists, tweeds: 6 oz./170G (106 yd./97 M); prints, stripes: 5 oz./140G (87 yd./80 M); metallic: 5 oz./140G (92 yd./84 M)
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wool-ease thick & quick is the super bulky member of the wool-ease family. It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool wit 10Percent wool; 4Percent Rayon; Oatmeal & Barley & grey Marble: 82Percent Acrylic; 10Percent wool; 8Percent Rayon; metallics: 79Percent Acrylic, 20Percent wool, 1Percent metallic polyh the easy care of acrylic. Perfect for extra warm sweaters, jackets, vests, slippers and hats. It's an ideal beginner yarn.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I uploaded some photos. While you can see slubby spots and retied ends in some photos, you'll also notice the beautiful variegation.
On a happy note, I purchased this through Amazon's add-on program, and the price was an incredible value.