Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New Moto G6 64 GB | $299.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 10, 2016
Have been buying coconut coffee for years and tried many brands. The best I've seen/had is when coffee is roasted with small strips of raw coconut. That has become harder to find, and usually see a small roasting shop. More expensive but very good.
Most all are now using artificial flavoring, which I believe and can be widely variable. Have tried several brands on Amazon, and this is by far the best. I know it's more expensive that what you get it for on the island, which is where I first found it, but it's still worth it and cheaper the many of the lesser quality brands on Amazon.

Updated 3/18/2017- have ordered three times about 12 bags now, and have found the quality and taste to be very inconsistent. Last order tasted completely artificial, nothing like what I originally bought. Very disappointed. Have 3 bags to give away if someone wants them.
13 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 15, 2016
I was skeptical when someone offered me Coconut coffee on Maui. Luckily, I did and it was so delightful and delicious, I won't drink any other kind of coffee anymore! Toasted coconut is my favorite, and ordering from Lion is like a quick moment in paradise. Miss Hawaii, but I won't miss my coconut coffee. We returned from Hawaii after a weeklong stay with friends. They served us Lion Brand coffee during our stay and we bought some for ourselves to bring home. The Toasted Coconut has that taste that reminds us of the island and our wonderful time on vacation. Smooth and easy going flavor with wonderful aroma. I have bought more online since the travel supply ran out. When we go to Hawaii we take food with us and fill our empty luggage with coconut coffee and when we ran out we found we could get our favorite coffee online! That is only okay because we cannot get to Hawaii right now which is the preferred method of shopping for this fabulous coffee! I like to mix it with coco mix for a flavor like melted Almond Joy candy bars!! This has been a favorite for years. It has great flavor, works well with creamer but you don't need it. Even for those of you who use tons of sugar and creamer could drink this without. It is that good. I am a dedicated coffee drinker, who has to have a perfect cup daily or the day is shot. No matter what coffee is available, Toasted Coconut is the top of the list favorite. It's light, fun, happy and the flavor is made for your mouth. There is no better way to wake up than this. Since I do not live in Hawaii where it is easy to find, I order it on Amazon for cheaper than it was in Hawaii. I received the package within 48 hours of ordering it.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 17, 2017
This coffee is great -- you can REALLY taste the toasted coconut!!! I've been trying tons of flavored coffees, most disappointing me since the flavor is either too mild or just not detectable at all. I was hesitant to order this Lion coffee since the price tag was a little heftier than what I was looking for (over $11), but the flavor is great so I have no regrets. The packaging is also super cute -- you even get a little gold clip to hold the bag closed and keep the coffee fresh -- so it's definitely an upgrade from the coffees available in the grocery stores in my small little town. Overall, I'm very happy with the flavor of this toasted coconut coffee and I'll definitely be ordering other flavors here on Amazon.
3 people found this helpful
on June 21, 2018
I am blessed with excellent taste and smell. This stuff does not smell like, or taste like, Toasted Coconut at all. That is strange because the label says it is both Naturally and Artificially flavored. I figure that the artificial coconut taste should shine through should the natural coconut flavor fade. I got this via UPS from Amazon on 06/21/18. The expiration date of the coffee is 04/23/19. What a disappointment. From trying another artificial only coconut flavored coffee I was expecting great things from this LION Toasted Coconut coffee, what with its natural coconut ingredient. The coffee was not that great, either. I'll stick with my artificially flavored coconut coffee for now. Maybe I'll grow a third ear or something, but I find it much more satisfying.
One person found this helpful
on December 24, 2016
Target stopped selling their Archer Farms coconut flavored coffee. Ditto for Dunkin' Donuts. So I turned to Amazon to see what was available. I found Lion Toasted Coconut Coffee. It's delicious.
6 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2017
My husband and I buy bulk amounts of this coffee whenever we visit San Diego and we go through it ridiculously fast. I buy it on Amazon as gifts for our friends and family and I've never heard anything but rave reviews. The toasted coconut is fantastic and I admit I've only ever tried that and the vanilla macadamia - I purchase decaf for my mom and she always tells me it's some of the best coffee she's ever had. Highly, highly recommend this coffee.
2 people found this helpful
on May 5, 2018
My brother and sister-in-law originally brought this back for me after their 1st trip to Hawaii. I loved it and had to wait until they went to Hawaii again to get another bag. So I searched for it on Amazon and here it is! It really is delicious. You can taste the coconut flavor without it being overwhelming. I just drink it black and find it to be a treat. I use it in a filtered drip coffee maker but my sister-in-law uses it in a reusable K cup. Either way, it's delicious.
2 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2018
I love anything that is coconut! I found this coffee had a nice full flavor, but I was a but disappointed that the coconut flavor wasn’t as prominent as I expected. I normally buy stone street coconut coffee but thought I would give this a try, in comparison stone street definitely has more coconut flavor then this one. Still, it is a good coffee.
on January 2, 2017
Has a bitter, chemical taste to it. Not good at all and I love coconut coffee. Buy a different brand.
3 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2017
This coffee tastes really good, especially if you like coconut. I purchased this when I went to Hawaii a few months ago and liked it so much I needed to buy more. The coconut isn't too strong, but I like the taste of coconut.