- File Size: 3500 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Casey Peeler; 1 edition (February 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N14P444
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,936 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Lion Eyes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tyke Jamison is an up and coming quarterback with the world as his feet, until one night and a series of bad choices changes his future for ever. He's cocky, bad-ass, arrogant and hot. He's really quite an endearing character underneath the person he exudes he is really a good guy, very determined to make the most of his second chance, and doing the best to put his mistakes behind him.
Rilla aka RJ is not a fan of footballers, her personal history makes her wary of others, but in particular football players. She is confident, sassy, and definitely likes a challenge. RJ is a straight shooter, she says exactly what she thinks. At first I found her character, difficult to like, but as the book progressed I saw the sweet, kind, more vulnerable side that really endeared her to me.
I loved the chemistry and connection between this pair, and there were quite a few twists and turns to their story, that I didn't see coming. Although this was my first Casey Peeler romance, it won't be my last and I look forward to reading more of her work in the future. I have no hesitation in recommending Lion Eyes to lovers of sports or new adult romance.
This is a fun, sweet, love story that held my attention from the beginning. I can't wait to see what else Casey Peeler has in store.
This was a great, we'll written story. Tyke is a top quarterback. A poor decision in his past will forever haunt him forever. Tyke has paid his debt to society, but only one college would give him his one last shot of going pro.
When Tyke makes it to the college, he runs into RJ (Rilla), she knows her football, but Tykes reputation preceeded him. These two end up running together every morning. RJ realizes Tyke isn't what the rumors say he is.
This is a heartwarming story of these two falling in love. I found a lot of emotion written in this book, tragedy, fear, love, loss, anger, and happiness. I loved the flow of this. ☆☆5 stars ☆☆
This story has enough drama and love, to have me hooked and captivated throughout. This is a well written story, and the author has done an awesome job in writing this storyline.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tyke suffered a horrible tragedy and lost everything he loved but now he is trying...Read more
Tyke has made some...Read more
See one of the reasons I love Casey Peeler and her books is because she always keeps it light hearted and always...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Football (American)
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Sports