Check Out Our Turntable Store
Need a new record player? Check out our turntable store for a great selection of turntables, needles, accessories, and more.
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.89 shipping
The Lion King [LP][Picture Disc]
|List Price:||$21.98 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.38 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
The greatest adventure of all is finding our place in the circle of life. Celebrate The Lion King with this collectible picture disc vinyl that features a beautiful score by Hans Zimmer and memorable songs from one of the most beloved Disney movies of all time. Vinyl Picture Disc.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 12.6 x 1 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Walt Disney Records
- Original Release Date : 2017
- Date First Available : August 11, 2014
- Label : Walt Disney Records
- ASIN : B00MEQR9IE
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,445 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a lot of music on here, so it is cut a bit soft. That's unavoidable with vinyl. As a result, there is some slightly noticeable surface noise.
I knocked off one star due to that, and the fact that they really should consider better packaging for these. In the old days, picture disks used to come in a cardboard sleeve, with a large cut-out in the front so you could see just about all of the pretty disk. These days, they mostly just come in a soft vinyl envelope (these do). I really wish they would bring back the older way of packaging them.
Both sides of this disc are riddled with pops and crackles. In two separate spots the pressing was uneven and caused the needle to catch and repeat. I considered adjusting the counterweight and anti-skating settings, but then thought better. This is not an issue on any other record I've played. So why would I fine-tune my player for a single record that has already demonstrated insufficient quality control.
I recommend looking elsewhere to experience these classic songs.
Worth the money and a must have for any lion king fan or disney fan.