Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on January 23, 2017
This is a miracle despite Disney changing He Lives In You from the version heard on the movie-if that song was the exact same, I literally could have spent $200 instead of what I spent. I had a very unique life path that mirrored The Lion King, one that is just beginning to pay off. I really appreciate I say how Disney really got certain things, like We Are One, so right it makes me cry. I bought the soundtrack for that one song alone!

Upendi & Love Will Find A Way are the other two standouts, and even with the changes to He Lives In You, it's still a darn fine song. Just a bit shy of perfect.
on February 2, 2017
I love this cd! It takes me back to my childhood of watching the movie and singing along with these songs. My most favorite song from the cd is "We Are One" - the version with Simba and his daughter Kiara singing it.
on May 18, 2017
This soundtrack is so fun. It is not as amazing as the original (what is?) but I really enjoy it and I think it is fun and lighthearted. Disney music always makes me smile. Totally worth the purchase!
on January 4, 2017
This takes me back to my childhood. I always thought that this soundtrack that was used for this movie I think the best that's just me. Especially the song He Lives in You. So if you are a fan and collector of The Lion King I suggest you get yourself a copy.
on March 20, 2013
Recognizing where we are at fault is the first step in understanding how to take a leadership position. The story line is very interesting. Grappling with guilt, dealing with the reality of what has happened in our youth, is all part of growing up healthy. The first step, as this CD takes us through, is understanding where we are and what we are "destined" to accomplish. Aside from the Disney label, there is another meaning to the song. "Simba's Pride" is not just his taking charge of a group of young lions and lionesses. He has the pride of understanding what his father once taught him. Simba has learned to be a leader.
on April 13, 2017
Thought it was the movie and not the soundtrack because of the picture. Didn't read that it says soundtrack. Thank God my kids love it anyways
on June 26, 2013
This is an awesome soundtrack it is fun and enjoyable to listen to the best songs on this soundtrack are all of them. if you have not listened to this soundtrack then I recommend you do
on March 11, 2017
My silly self thought I was ordering the movie.. not the cd so i was really dissapointed, but thought i would make the best of it and play it in my car for my son.. I LOVE this cd!!!! It has awesome feel good songs i enjoy!!
on March 18, 2017
Gotter fer the wife. Guess we be seein it sometime
on September 30, 2015
Although I ordered the incorrect item. I wanted the DVD (movie) I inadvertently ordered the sound track. No fault of yours.