Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lion, Tinman & Scarecrow - The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary (1939) - Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Standup
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 46"W x 72"H (Depth: 12")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Decorations. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The USA. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This life-size cardboard cutout of the Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz stands at a size of 6'. From the loved old-time movie, The Wizard of Oz, the Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow all give us hope that we can reach our dreams and get what we want. In this movie, these three accompany Dorothy and Toto on their quest to the Emerald City in hopes of receiving what they want from the Wizard. Lion wants courage, Scarecrow wants a brain, and Tinman wants a heart. This movie is funny, entertaining, and has a great moral to it. Bring the memory of The Wizard of Oz home with you today with this standup! How to Set Up Your Standup: 1. Unfold standup and easel. Lay standup face down on a clean, flat surface. 2. Fold easel up along the long vertical crease that runs the length of the standup. 3. Lift upper and lower tab to lock easel in place. 4. Attach upper tab to top of easel. About Advanced Graphics: Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality Cardboard Standups and Custom Prints in the world. We are the worldwide industry leader in the licensing and distribution of Cardboard Standups. We are also the #1 source for Licensed and Custom cardboard standups in the industry. Our goal is to provide the highest quality prints to our customers. We put our customers first and will continue to provide the best customer service to those who keep us in business.