Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 22, 2016
Unfortunately, this track did not fit together well. We have a Lionel model train with the metal tracks, that thing is solid and what I was expecting out of another Lionel product. This is supposed to be for younger kids, and the track is just plastic. When we put it together, the pieces didn't fit, there was always a couple pieces that wouldnt reach the next track smoothly. We even tried to tape it together, but it still wouldn't stay attached to the next piece of track. We actually had to just return the entire train set because it would not run correctly on this track. Quite disappointed. I'm still looking for a good alternative for my young son.
on May 28, 2016
Greetings, in the few days since I've received the items, each day is more frustrating. The tracks do not stay connected! This is the most frustrated I've been after purchasing a toy. This is absolutely pathetic; the product does not work.

When you connect two sections of track, because of the way this system has been made, quite often another section will disengage/disconnect. This also applies to the straight sections. It's as if there was absolutely no research and development at all. Unfortunately, there are other problems beyond the track pieces; DO NOT purchase this product.

Respectfully,
Bokari
on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on December 7, 2017
Fits great, more added fun
on September 30, 2017
Came very quickly and as advertised.
on December 31, 2015
These are great tracks. Easy to fit together and heavy duty. I will purchase another set when the set I just purchased were to break.
on August 22, 2016
You'll never have enough track. No matter how much you buy. Our small project has now led to us buying an obscene amount of track.
on December 17, 2015
I meant to get the straight ones
But good item
I'll probably get the other later
Could not wait till Christmas son and me already playing
on January 8, 2014
I did not use the extra track yet. I bought it to go with the Polar Express Train Set and the tracks are so hard to put together we only put together what came with the train. Maybe next time we put it together we will try the add on track.
on December 18, 2013
I purchased these tracks to add to our Polar Express g gauge set, and was disappointed that they form a half circle that can't be added to the existing configuration that came with the set (circle, oval) - the degree of bend in the tracks was too great for the tracks to snap together and stay no matter which way I tried. I ended up having to buy extra straight track pieces as well (sold separately) to make our track larger. Made for a frustrating 2 days until they arrived and my boys wanted to use the new track. Works fine once extra straight track added as well. Buy both and save yourself some headache!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.