BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2016
Unfortunately, this track did not fit together well. We have a Lionel model train with the metal tracks, that thing is solid and what I was expecting out of another Lionel product. This is supposed to be for younger kids, and the track is just plastic. When we put it together, the pieces didn't fit, there was always a couple pieces that wouldnt reach the next track smoothly. We even tried to tape it together, but it still wouldn't stay attached to the next piece of track. We actually had to just return the entire train set because it would not run correctly on this track. Quite disappointed. I'm still looking for a good alternative for my young son.
on May 28, 2016
Greetings, in the few days since I've received the items, each day is more frustrating. The tracks do not stay connected! This is the most frustrated I've been after purchasing a toy. This is absolutely pathetic; the product does not work.

When you connect two sections of track, because of the way this system has been made, quite often another section will disengage/disconnect. This also applies to the straight sections. It's as if there was absolutely no research and development at all. Unfortunately, there are other problems beyond the track pieces; DO NOT purchase this product.

Respectfully,
Bokari
on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on September 30, 2017
Came very quickly and as advertised.
on December 17, 2015
I meant to get the straight ones
But good item
I'll probably get the other later
Could not wait till Christmas son and me already playing
on August 22, 2016
You'll never have enough track. No matter how much you buy. Our small project has now led to us buying an obscene amount of track.
on August 13, 2016
Fit my son's Peanuts Snoopy G gauge track perfectly. The clips that attach the tracks are pictured wrong in the listing but are G gauge compatible. These help build the expansion when you buy the switch tracks.
on December 30, 2015
It takes some adjusting at times to keep the track together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2015
Tracks do not stay together and the train goes around once and the tracks come apart. I bought these tracks to be used with the Lionel Polar Express Train and it is very disappointing. I would not recommend this train based on the crappy tracks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
Track was great, but it does not fit with the track that came with our original 24-piece Holiday Train Set. A couple of our original pieces disappeared, and we are searching for replacement track, but we are going to have to replace it all since the new track is not compatible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.