Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 28, 2016
Greetings, in the few days since I've received the items, each day is more frustrating. The tracks do not stay connected! This is the most frustrated I've been after purchasing a toy. This is absolutely pathetic; the product does not work.

When you connect two sections of track, because of the way this system has been made, quite often another section will disengage/disconnect. This also applies to the straight sections. It's as if there was absolutely no research and development at all. Unfortunately, there are other problems beyond the track pieces; DO NOT purchase this product.

Respectfully,
Bokari
on September 30, 2017
Came very quickly and as advertised.
on December 17, 2015
I meant to get the straight ones
But good item
I'll probably get the other later
Could not wait till Christmas son and me already playing
on December 31, 2015
These are great tracks. Easy to fit together and heavy duty. I will purchase another set when the set I just purchased were to break.
on August 22, 2016
You'll never have enough track. No matter how much you buy. Our small project has now led to us buying an obscene amount of track.
on December 30, 2015
It takes some adjusting at times to keep the track together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2015
Tracks do not stay together and the train goes around once and the tracks come apart. I bought these tracks to be used with the Lionel Polar Express Train and it is very disappointing. I would not recommend this train based on the crappy tracks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2017
Fits great, more added fun
on December 18, 2013
I purchased these tracks to add to our Polar Express g gauge set, and was disappointed that they form a half circle that can't be added to the existing configuration that came with the set (circle, oval) - the degree of bend in the tracks was too great for the tracks to snap together and stay no matter which way I tried. I ended up having to buy extra straight track pieces as well (sold separately) to make our track larger. Made for a frustrating 2 days until they arrived and my boys wanted to use the new track. Works fine once extra straight track added as well. Buy both and save yourself some headache!
on August 13, 2016
Fit my son's Peanuts Snoopy G gauge track perfectly. The clips that attach the tracks are pictured wrong in the listing but are G gauge compatible. These help build the expansion when you buy the switch tracks.