Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 30, 2017
Came very quickly and as advertised.
on December 7, 2017
Fits great, more added fun
on December 17, 2015
I meant to get the straight ones
But good item
I'll probably get the other later
Could not wait till Christmas son and me already playing
on August 22, 2016
You'll never have enough track. No matter how much you buy. Our small project has now led to us buying an obscene amount of track.
on August 13, 2016
Fit my son's Peanuts Snoopy G gauge track perfectly. The clips that attach the tracks are pictured wrong in the listing but are G gauge compatible. These help build the expansion when you buy the switch tracks.
on December 30, 2015
It takes some adjusting at times to keep the track together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2015
Tracks do not stay together and the train goes around once and the tracks come apart. I bought these tracks to be used with the Lionel Polar Express Train and it is very disappointing. I would not recommend this train based on the crappy tracks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 22, 2014
Track was great, but it does not fit with the track that came with our original 24-piece Holiday Train Set. A couple of our original pieces disappeared, and we are searching for replacement track, but we are going to have to replace it all since the new track is not compatible.
on December 31, 2015
These are great tracks. Easy to fit together and heavy duty. I will purchase another set when the set I just purchased were to break.
on February 10, 2017
Way too pricey for what you get.