Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lionel FasTrack O36 Curve Track 4-Pack
Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 27, 2014
For the past several years we have been adding to our Christmas train track. This year we super-sized it to over 60 pieces of track. I would suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit and lessen the chances of having dead spots in your track. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.
on September 29, 2016
Bought this to go with the train I purchased.
The FasTacks are excellent and easy to use.
Pricing was great and product shipping and packaging was great also.
If you buy a train set extra tracks are a must and these are perfect.
on November 29, 2016
This train set is beautiful. I was really worried about the people who had purchased it defective and just thought it was their luck, until it became mine. I set up the train and it would not work out of the box. I had multiple people come troubleshoot it until we ended up unscrewing the platform beneath the terminal track and realized it was fried. How does that even happen?! I've had to call Lionel to get a free replacement, however, will take a week or so to get. Extremely inconvenient and I was left with a broken hearted toddler who is still just very anxious. I hope the new terminal works and wasn't the only problem but I guess we will see. My suggestion? Buy a train from an actual local shop.
review image
on February 4, 2015
The Lionel FasTrack has a really nice construction quality, and it snaps together easily. There is about 1/4" of material beneath the surface, so it brings the train off the ground. I used this to extend an existing set and it matched perfectly. It worked well on tile floor despite some height differences between each tile. Comes in a large blister package
on February 18, 2013
There are issues, electric issues, with these tracks. I had to contact a model tain expert to get the extra track working properly. The connections are not always good so you may need to install a jumper to get good conductivity.
on January 3, 2012
the track was perfect for extending our original set to go around the christmas tree platform! i wish that i ordered more so we can run the train around the ceiling all year round! it snapped in perfectly and the train never lost connection. it was just like the original track that came with the train!
on March 2, 2014
FasTrack 036 Curve, all the ease of FasTrack now in a 4 Pack!. Hmmm what to say, well its FasTrack, nice and easy to use, holds together with ease, easier to maintain then traditional tubular track. Comes in a variety of prefab sizes, for your convenience.
on December 12, 2012
I really like the new Fas Track from Lionel. They have a much more positive locking system than the older style tracks.
on February 11, 2016
Just what I needed to add to my son's train set. Seller was great, my only minor complaint is with Lionel...I feel their products are overpriced considering they are almost entirely plastic. But these do the job.
on December 15, 2014
Realistically, not an improvement over the old style Lionel O gauge track. A box of rubber bands and a couple extra lock-ons solved the bulk of the problems with the old track, and rubber bands won't work on this track. Each segment has bayonet tabs in 3mm for power, so no lock-ons required!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.