Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 20, 2012
What can I say, this is a "needed" item for my Christmas tree train (Penn Flyer). Two things I am not crazy on: the price - a bit on the higher end, and the black stuff that gets on everything the tracks touch - hands, clothes and etc. I wiped and wiped the tracks with dry rags and the black stuff continues to come off... I guess this is the thing with O-gauge tracks. Though I can't be sure, I am guessing the black stuff isn't harmful...
44 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2014
This year we have super-sized our Christmas train track to over 60 pieces of track. To lessen the chances of dead spots on your track, I suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.
We bought my train crazy 5 year old his first o gauge “big boy” train for Christmas this year (Pennsylvania Flyer Lion chief) and I ordered this set of track to go along with it. I’m glad I did! They’re a little pricey and they don’t always snap together with ease but they work great and are well made. I can recommend to go with the Lionel o gauge electric trains. I paid full price for this and didn’t get a discount for reviewing. Hope this helps!
review imagereview image
on January 13, 2018
Lionel just isn’t what it used to be. These are not durable and crack easily. We had our train under the Christmas tree and continued to find cracked segments of track which made the train stall. We have hardwood floors so the flooring should not have been an issue.
on December 11, 2016
These 10" Lionel Fast Tracks are the basic building blocks for the Lionel Train Sets and you can't go wrong owning several of the 10" straight sections. I own several and still sometimes can't have enough when designing a train around the room for Holiday Seasons.
on December 7, 2016
Would give them a perfect score but they come lose far too easy. It's really annoying. Otherwise, once they are setup they work perfectly.
on February 16, 2015
I am not sold on the Lionel Fas Track, it is not really as easy to get them together as they say. In this package of four track sections only two went together well, the other two I cannot get them together well enough to complete the electrical circuit. The center, short pin is the problem, it doesn't always make the connection and I have been around Lionel Trains for an awfully long time yet I still cannot get two of these track sections to work.
on December 6, 2014
The new Fast track is crap. Very poor connections. Bought 4 packs of straight track. Had problems with each one. Sending back. Don't waste your money or your time. Too bad.
on February 6, 2018
Perfect for my grandson's Lionel master plan - well actually the the granddad's.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.