Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2015
At first these rails didn't work and I figured that I had the same problem as other bad reviewers here. But I was able to fix the problem.

The center rail was the problem. I cleaned the "pins" and the rails with Goo Gone. And then I carefully squeezed the center rails so that there was more friction upon insertion. This gave better contact. If you squeeze it too much the rails won't go together. So just pry it apart until they fit.

Hope this works for you.

Good luck and have fun.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 4, 2017
These come packaged nicely and color/fit matches the original as it should. Quick and easy expansion set when you need those last couple of inches.
on December 17, 2015
These are just what I needed to make my track a little bigger to go around my christmas tree. They are the same quality that came with my train. I also bought some curved pieces but they have not arrived yet. I hope that they are the same quality!!
on December 7, 2016
Would give them a perfect score but they come lose far too easy. It's really annoying. Otherwise, once they are setup they work perfectly.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on February 16, 2015
I am not sold on the Lionel Fas Track, it is not really as easy to get them together as they say. In this package of four track sections only two went together well, the other two I cannot get them together well enough to complete the electrical circuit. The center, short pin is the problem, it doesn't always make the connection and I have been around Lionel Trains for an awfully long time yet I still cannot get two of these track sections to work.
2 helpful votes
on September 22, 2017
Straight track is straight track
on November 8, 2017
Just a little extra track, perfect
on January 3, 2012
i love the fast tracks. It hooked into our original fast track without any problems, the train had great connection and we had no problems. i wish i bought a ton more!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on March 23, 2017
works as expected
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.