Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 27, 2014
This year we have super-sized our Christmas train track to over 60 pieces of track. To lessen the chances of dead spots on your track, I suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.
We bought my train crazy 5 year old his first o gauge “big boy” train for Christmas this year (Pennsylvania Flyer Lion chief) and I ordered this set of track to go along with it. I’m glad I did! They’re a little pricey and they don’t always snap together with ease but they work great and are well made. I can recommend to go with the Lionel o gauge electric trains. I paid full price for this and didn’t get a discount for reviewing. Hope this helps!
review imagereview image
on January 13, 2018
Lionel just isn’t what it used to be. These are not durable and crack easily. We had our train under the Christmas tree and continued to find cracked segments of track which made the train stall. We have hardwood floors so the flooring should not have been an issue.
on February 16, 2015
I am not sold on the Lionel Fas Track, it is not really as easy to get them together as they say. In this package of four track sections only two went together well, the other two I cannot get them together well enough to complete the electrical circuit. The center, short pin is the problem, it doesn't always make the connection and I have been around Lionel Trains for an awfully long time yet I still cannot get two of these track sections to work.
on January 6, 2018
Easy to connect and works great. I'm a little concerned about the durability of the connections, but so far so good.
on February 6, 2018
Perfect for my grandson's Lionel master plan - well actually the the granddad's.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on December 27, 2017
good product made my Polar Express alonger and grandkids love it.
on December 18, 2017
Bought extra track for my first train set, they work perfectly.
on November 8, 2017
Just a little extra track, perfect
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.