BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2015
At first these rails didn't work and I figured that I had the same problem as other bad reviewers here. But I was able to fix the problem.

The center rail was the problem. I cleaned the "pins" and the rails with Goo Gone. And then I carefully squeezed the center rails so that there was more friction upon insertion. This gave better contact. If you squeeze it too much the rails won't go together. So just pry it apart until they fit.

Hope this works for you.

Good luck and have fun.
on January 6, 2017
Depsite tight connections and clean track/trains, trains frequently stall on temporary layout around Christmas tree placed on hardwood. This requires a track rebuild wherever stall occurs, then trains work again only to stall later on another piece of track. Frustrating and bummer for kids.

Lionel should have designed the Fastrack connections better. If I used Fastrack on a permanent build, I would wire every piece of track to the power terminal and screw it down. But before undertaking that endeavor, I would try another brand of track.
on December 27, 2014
This year we have super-sized our Christmas train track to over 60 pieces of track. To lessen the chances of dead spots on your track, I suggest that you crimp the center connection slightly to make a tighter fit. The best way I found to do it was using an adjustable needles nose pliers (vise grips) and start to adjoin the two pieces of track. With the center prong started crimp down the female sections. With the pieces partially inserted it's less likely to over crimp the part. If you do you can just use a small screw driver to open it back up.
on August 4, 2017
These come packaged nicely and color/fit matches the original as it should. Quick and easy expansion set when you need those last couple of inches.
on December 17, 2015
These are just what I needed to make my track a little bigger to go around my christmas tree. They are the same quality that came with my train. I also bought some curved pieces but they have not arrived yet. I hope that they are the same quality!!
on December 7, 2016
Would give them a perfect score but they come lose far too easy. It's really annoying. Otherwise, once they are setup they work perfectly.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on February 16, 2015
I am not sold on the Lionel Fas Track, it is not really as easy to get them together as they say. In this package of four track sections only two went together well, the other two I cannot get them together well enough to complete the electrical circuit. The center, short pin is the problem, it doesn't always make the connection and I have been around Lionel Trains for an awfully long time yet I still cannot get two of these track sections to work.
on September 22, 2017
Straight track is straight track
on January 3, 2012
i love the fast tracks. It hooked into our original fast track without any problems, the train had great connection and we had no problems. i wish i bought a ton more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.