Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2017
Only 2 of the 4 pieces fit perfectly in our track. It took some elbow grease to make it stay in. Wish it was easier
on December 17, 2015
These are just what I needed to make my track a little bigger to go around my christmas tree. They are the same quality that came with my train. I also bought some curved pieces but they have not arrived yet. I hope that they are the same quality!!
on December 7, 2016
Would give them a perfect score but they come lose far too easy. It's really annoying. Otherwise, once they are setup they work perfectly.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on September 22, 2017
Straight track is straight track
on November 8, 2017
Just a little extra track, perfect
on January 3, 2012
i love the fast tracks. It hooked into our original fast track without any problems, the train had great connection and we had no problems. i wish i bought a ton more!
on November 28, 2017
Clicks together easy
on November 21, 2017
Gift ... Looks Good
on March 23, 2017
works as expected
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.