Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2015
At first these rails didn't work and I figured that I had the same problem as other bad reviewers here. But I was able to fix the problem.

The center rail was the problem. I cleaned the "pins" and the rails with Goo Gone. And then I carefully squeezed the center rails so that there was more friction upon insertion. This gave better contact. If you squeeze it too much the rails won't go together. So just pry it apart until they fit.

Hope this works for you.

Good luck and have fun.
on August 4, 2017
These come packaged nicely and color/fit matches the original as it should. Quick and easy expansion set when you need those last couple of inches.
on December 17, 2015
These are just what I needed to make my track a little bigger to go around my christmas tree. They are the same quality that came with my train. I also bought some curved pieces but they have not arrived yet. I hope that they are the same quality!!
on December 7, 2016
Would give them a perfect score but they come lose far too easy. It's really annoying. Otherwise, once they are setup they work perfectly.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on February 16, 2015
I am not sold on the Lionel Fas Track, it is not really as easy to get them together as they say. In this package of four track sections only two went together well, the other two I cannot get them together well enough to complete the electrical circuit. The center, short pin is the problem, it doesn't always make the connection and I have been around Lionel Trains for an awfully long time yet I still cannot get two of these track sections to work.
on September 22, 2017
Straight track is straight track
on November 8, 2017
Just a little extra track, perfect
on January 3, 2012
i love the fast tracks. It hooked into our original fast track without any problems, the train had great connection and we had no problems. i wish i bought a ton more!
on November 21, 2017
Gift ... Looks Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.