Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

We bought my train crazy 5 year old his first o gauge “big boy” train for Christmas this year (Pennsylvania Flyer Lion chief) and I ordered this set of track to go along with it. I’m glad I did! They’re a little pricey and they don’t always snap together with ease but they work great and are well made. I can recommend to go with the Lionel o gauge electric trains. I paid full price for this and didn’t get a discount for reviewing. Hope this helps!
review imagereview image
on January 13, 2018
Lionel just isn’t what it used to be. These are not durable and crack easily. We had our train under the Christmas tree and continued to find cracked segments of track which made the train stall. We have hardwood floors so the flooring should not have been an issue.
on January 6, 2018
Easy to connect and works great. I'm a little concerned about the durability of the connections, but so far so good.
on December 23, 2017
as described and works well as long as you wipe down/clean the rails before using,
on January 15, 2018
These are sturdy tracks and work well with my Lionel Santa Fe train set.
on August 2, 2017
Had to get some extra track for our train set, these work wonderfully.
on December 27, 2017
good product made my Polar Express alonger and grandkids love it.
on December 18, 2017
Bought extra track for my first train set, they work perfectly.
on December 28, 2017
Fit good and stay put. Better than the "old days"
on September 22, 2017
Straight track is straight track
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.