Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 16, 2015
Good thing I bought this extra track to go with the Pennsylvania train set I bought my grandson for his birthday, otherwise the train would have just travelled in a tight circle. Now it goes quite a long way. He loves it.
on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on January 2, 2014
We needed some more track to get our Lionel Polar Express Train to go ALL the way around the Christmas tree. These are a perfect way to add some more length to your train route! Arrived quickly and as described. No complaints.
on September 30, 2017
Came very quickly and as advertised.
on November 29, 2017
Fits the bill, allowing expansion of our Polar Express train set for Christmas. Quality as good as track provided with original set.
on November 14, 2014
Not much track for what you pay, but that's the way it always is with accessories. Track is sort of difficult to assemble by hand, but a pair of pliers instantly makes it much easier.

Others are saying the photo isn't accurate. I can't really tell, but what I do know is this is the same track that is currently coming with all the G-gauge battery operated "toy" trains that Lionel is selling here via Amazon.
on December 18, 2013
This item was difficult for me to find in stock anywhere else, and I am a bit disappointed that only 4 pieces of track are included for the price. I had initially ordered the curved track to expand the size of our Polar Express track, but the curved pieces wouldn't fit together without adding these as well. They do the job, but for the price I expected 6 pieces (as the curved track is sold).
on December 30, 2015
I ran into problems with the track coming apart and had difficulty at times putting it back together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 19, 2012
We wanted to give our young grandson the train experience to see if he really liked it before becoming old enough to have the 1945 Lionel we have for him. This track helped him expand his layout, and his parents say it was like getting a brand new toy!
on March 26, 2014
Ordered extra track for my nephew's train set. He loves it but I wish they were made to be a little more durable. The Lionel trains of the past were more metal and less plastic. Today's track and trains are made with a lot of breakable plastic parts.