Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on November 16, 2015
Good thing I bought this extra track to go with the Pennsylvania train set I bought my grandson for his birthday, otherwise the train would have just travelled in a tight circle. Now it goes quite a long way. He loves it.
on November 13, 2012
The picture of this track is wrong. The ends do not look like this. This track is the same track that comes with the plastic G-gauge trains like the Polar Express set. This track is a perfect match for those sets. Even the picture on the packaging is wrong, but the track is right.
on March 5, 2015
Good but too few and too small for the price. The tracks are only about 2/3rd the length of the curved track pieces. I don't know why they would not have made them the same length. Buy double what you think you will want or need. Finally, way overpriced for just injection molded plastic track made in China. I had hoped for better from Lionel.
on January 2, 2014
We needed some more track to get our Lionel Polar Express Train to go ALL the way around the Christmas tree. These are a perfect way to add some more length to your train route! Arrived quickly and as described. No complaints.
on November 14, 2014
Not much track for what you pay, but that's the way it always is with accessories. Track is sort of difficult to assemble by hand, but a pair of pliers instantly makes it much easier.

Others are saying the photo isn't accurate. I can't really tell, but what I do know is this is the same track that is currently coming with all the G-gauge battery operated "toy" trains that Lionel is selling here via Amazon.
on December 18, 2013
This item was difficult for me to find in stock anywhere else, and I am a bit disappointed that only 4 pieces of track are included for the price. I had initially ordered the curved track to expand the size of our Polar Express track, but the curved pieces wouldn't fit together without adding these as well. They do the job, but for the price I expected 6 pieces (as the curved track is sold).
on December 30, 2015
I ran into problems with the track coming apart and had difficulty at times putting it back together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2012
We wanted to give our young grandson the train experience to see if he really liked it before becoming old enough to have the 1945 Lionel we have for him. This track helped him expand his layout, and his parents say it was like getting a brand new toy!
on March 26, 2014
Ordered extra track for my nephew's train set. He loves it but I wish they were made to be a little more durable. The Lionel trains of the past were more metal and less plastic. Today's track and trains are made with a lot of breakable plastic parts.
on January 20, 2017
Nice addition to lengthen my G-gauge train set. Kind of pricey, but it works with the G-gauge Polar Express set from Lionel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.