Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2017
Works great for my trains
on February 13, 2017
Bought in June knowing when I pulled my train out for Christmas I would need to perform Maintenance. I stored product unopened until November. When I opened the package the cardboard was greasy, soaked in the oil and the tube of oil was empty. Waste of money when the oil is gone and I haven't even opened the package.
on December 12, 2013
Poor Packaging. Oil leaked and white grease container is cracked upon arrival. I wanted to return these but became difficult to ship with leaking containers. In the end I decided not to pursue a refund of my $12. I believe these could be discontinued items as there are newer versions available with different packaging. Buyer beware.
on August 31, 2017
Great addition for The Polar Express
on February 9, 2015
Unfortunately when I received the package, the half of the oil had leaked out. I don't see a clear break or anything, it just seems like a bad design on the container itself. The kit is nice, in that it includes all the right things,
on November 5, 2016
Probably over priced but at least you know it's the right stuff. The oil should have a metal needle oiler container.
on May 20, 2017
works fine!
on April 30, 2017
Great maintenance kit.
on March 2, 2014
Everything you need to preform your maintenance, However you will want to put the Oil in a different bottle & if you want grease you will likely want to get it elsewhere as this tube despite its size only contains a tiny tiny amount.
on January 28, 2017
just what you need to keep your engines running smooth for years to come. caution though, don't use too much grease
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.