Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 14, 2011
A nice kit with several useful products all in one, I bought it for a gift. ***Note that it does not include the smoke drops pictured on the listing picture. I was ordering a number of train accessories all at once and didn't notice this when I read the description. My fault I suppose for not catching that when I read it, but then again I wouldn't expect an item that was not going to be included to be shown in the picture, which I felt was a bit misleading and very disappointing. Contact with the seller did not resolve the issue, no smoke drops and no explanation/apology for the why they were shown in the picture. Other than that, very nice and useful kit.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2018
I had a trolley bump and go that ran fought, once I used the kit, beautiful, must have for every train layout, worked wonders for me.
on February 13, 2017
Bought in June knowing when I pulled my train out for Christmas I would need to perform Maintenance. I stored product unopened until November. When I opened the package the cardboard was greasy, soaked in the oil and the tube of oil was empty. Waste of money when the oil is gone and I haven't even opened the package.
on May 25, 2017
Works great for my trains
on March 2, 2014
Everything you need to preform your maintenance, However you will want to put the Oil in a different bottle & if you want grease you will likely want to get it elsewhere as this tube despite its size only contains a tiny tiny amount.
on January 10, 2013
product as described but wouldn't really call this a toy review...cleaning model train track is probably the un-fun part of running trains at my age...first package arrived with the lubricant leaked out of the bottle...seller was very responsive to the problem and sent out a complete replacement for everything right away at no charge...will certainly do business with again...
on February 9, 2015
Unfortunately when I received the package, the half of the oil had leaked out. I don't see a clear break or anything, it just seems like a bad design on the container itself. The kit is nice, in that it includes all the right things,
on January 28, 2017
just what you need to keep your engines running smooth for years to come. caution though, don't use too much grease
on December 12, 2013
Poor Packaging. Oil leaked and white grease container is cracked upon arrival. I wanted to return these but became difficult to ship with leaking containers. In the end I decided not to pursue a refund of my $12. I believe these could be discontinued items as there are newer versions available with different packaging. Buyer beware.
on August 31, 2017