Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on April 14, 2011
A nice kit with several useful products all in one, I bought it for a gift. ***Note that it does not include the smoke drops pictured on the listing picture. I was ordering a number of train accessories all at once and didn't notice this when I read the description. My fault I suppose for not catching that when I read it, but then again I wouldn't expect an item that was not going to be included to be shown in the picture, which I felt was a bit misleading and very disappointing. Contact with the seller did not resolve the issue, no smoke drops and no explanation/apology for the why they were shown in the picture. Other than that, very nice and useful kit.
on January 24, 2017
Brought my Dad's 027 train set back to life. I don't think any care was given to that poor train set in 60 years. Did the trick.

It is expensive, for what it does, so I knocked off 1 star. I'm sure I paid for the name, and because I was scared that WD-40 would destroy an heirloom. The good news is that it'll go a long way and should need to buy this again for a long time.
on April 13, 2015
Product arrived on time however some of the oil had leaked out of the oil tube - not sure how so the package was soiled with oil and there was only about 1/2 of the oil remaining in the dispenser. May have been caused if shipped via air but the oil flask needs a screw on top. Rest was fine. Thank you.
on May 25, 2017
Works great for my trains
on February 13, 2017
Bought in June knowing when I pulled my train out for Christmas I would need to perform Maintenance. I stored product unopened until November. When I opened the package the cardboard was greasy, soaked in the oil and the tube of oil was empty. Waste of money when the oil is gone and I haven't even opened the package.
on April 17, 2017
good for trains
on December 12, 2013
Poor Packaging. Oil leaked and white grease container is cracked upon arrival. I wanted to return these but became difficult to ship with leaking containers. In the end I decided not to pursue a refund of my $12. I believe these could be discontinued items as there are newer versions available with different packaging. Buyer beware.
on August 31, 2017
Great addition for The Polar Express
on February 9, 2015
Unfortunately when I received the package, the half of the oil had leaked out. I don't see a clear break or anything, it just seems like a bad design on the container itself. The kit is nice, in that it includes all the right things,
on November 5, 2016
Probably over priced but at least you know it's the right stuff. The oil should have a metal needle oiler container.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question