Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2017
Two stars for on time shipping. Delete one star for items arriving loose not in original packaging. Cap was off oil & oil had leaked in packaging...minus one more star. And no included instructions like description mentioned...minus one more star. Would not order again.
on April 14, 2011
A nice kit with several useful products all in one, I bought it for a gift. ***Note that it does not include the smoke drops pictured on the listing picture. I was ordering a number of train accessories all at once and didn't notice this when I read the description. My fault I suppose for not catching that when I read it, but then again I wouldn't expect an item that was not going to be included to be shown in the picture, which I felt was a bit misleading and very disappointing. Contact with the seller did not resolve the issue, no smoke drops and no explanation/apology for the why they were shown in the picture. Other than that, very nice and useful kit.
on January 24, 2017
Brought my Dad's 027 train set back to life. I don't think any care was given to that poor train set in 60 years. Did the trick.

It is expensive, for what it does, so I knocked off 1 star. I'm sure I paid for the name, and because I was scared that WD-40 would destroy an heirloom. The good news is that it'll go a long way and should need to buy this again for a long time.
on April 13, 2015
Product arrived on time however some of the oil had leaked out of the oil tube - not sure how so the package was soiled with oil and there was only about 1/2 of the oil remaining in the dispenser. May have been caused if shipped via air but the oil flask needs a screw on top. Rest was fine. Thank you.
on May 25, 2017
Works great for my trains
on February 13, 2017
Bought in June knowing when I pulled my train out for Christmas I would need to perform Maintenance. I stored product unopened until November. When I opened the package the cardboard was greasy, soaked in the oil and the tube of oil was empty. Waste of money when the oil is gone and I haven't even opened the package.
on April 17, 2017
good for trains
on December 12, 2013
Poor Packaging. Oil leaked and white grease container is cracked upon arrival. I wanted to return these but became difficult to ship with leaking containers. In the end I decided not to pursue a refund of my $12. I believe these could be discontinued items as there are newer versions available with different packaging. Buyer beware.
on August 31, 2017
Great addition for The Polar Express
on February 9, 2015
Unfortunately when I received the package, the half of the oil had leaked out. I don't see a clear break or anything, it just seems like a bad design on the container itself. The kit is nice, in that it includes all the right things,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question