Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 18, 2018
the train set looked great under the christmas tree.
on January 4, 2018
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my grandchild. You delivered the Polar Express Add-On Car. Will not purchase any products from you again! VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN CHILD OPENED!
on January 9, 2018
It was a gift for my son and he absolutely enjoyed this addition to his train set. Thank you for the quick delivery!
on February 18, 2017
Awesome addition to the train, but not easy to figure out how to use. There were no instructions with it.
on January 6, 2017
happy with the car added car to the express I have already
on February 9, 2016
Better then I expected. Grandson loved it, it was his favorite coach.
on August 23, 2010
I enjoy the look and the technical aspect of the way the Hobo flips inside the car roof. The effect is easy to work with and effective to show the kids and get their, Wow! emotion.
on December 2, 2016
My grandson was so excited to see that the elves had delivered the train and had it set up under the tree 2 days ago. Unfortunately it broke after the first day. The pins under one of the cars came apart. Fortunately his father who is good mechanically was able to fix it. Periodically it just stops working and you have to readjust it on the tracks. We keep holding our breath that something else doesn't break. I don't remember these problems when my cousins had trains years ago. The construction was much sturdier than. My grandson is very careful and hasn't been hard on his trains. I'm very disappointed in the shoddy construction. I bought another Lionel set 2 years ago and the steam engine stopped working after a couple of months. I would not recommend Lionel trains to anyone.
on December 14, 2011
I bought the Disappearing Hobo polar express car for my husband and he is absolutely thrilled with it. Iron Horse Hobby was positively wonderful by calling me to explain a problem I thought I had but it turned out I didn't. Thank you all for your help and understanding.
on January 26, 2016
Perfect addition to my train! :-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.