Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 18, 2018
the train set looked great under the christmas tree.
on January 4, 2018
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my grandchild. You delivered the Polar Express Add-On Car. Will not purchase any products from you again! VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN CHILD OPENED!
on February 18, 2017
Awesome addition to the train, but not easy to figure out how to use. There were no instructions with it.
on January 9, 2018
It was a gift for my son and he absolutely enjoyed this addition to his train set. Thank you for the quick delivery!
on February 7, 2010
It just keeps getting better and better. Here is another neat looking addition to my grandson Ashton's Polar Express train set. Well made and durable. The little hobo looks so neat sitting there on top of the car going around the track. It really looks good in the setup. A must have for the Polar Express train set. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.
on January 26, 2016
Perfect addition to my train! :-)
on February 3, 2018
My grandson was thrilled
on January 6, 2017
happy with the car added car to the express I have already
on August 23, 2010
I enjoy the look and the technical aspect of the way the Hobo flips inside the car roof. The effect is easy to work with and effective to show the kids and get their, Wow! emotion.
on December 2, 2016
My grandson was so excited to see that the elves had delivered the train and had it set up under the tree 2 days ago. Unfortunately it broke after the first day. The pins under one of the cars came apart. Fortunately his father who is good mechanically was able to fix it. Periodically it just stops working and you have to readjust it on the tracks. We keep holding our breath that something else doesn't break. I don't remember these problems when my cousins had trains years ago. The construction was much sturdier than. My grandson is very careful and hasn't been hard on his trains. I'm very disappointed in the shoddy construction. I bought another Lionel set 2 years ago and the steam engine stopped working after a couple of months. I would not recommend Lionel trains to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.