Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $27.08 shipping
Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer Battery-powered Model Train Set Ready to Play w/ Remote
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.77 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set Includes: Steam locomotive and tender, Gondola with crate load, Center cupola caboose, 24 curved and eight straight plastic track pieces, RC remote control
- Locomotive Features: Highly detailed, sturdily constructed Berkshire-style locomotive, Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle, Working headlight, Requires six C cell batteries (not included)
- Freight Car Features: Fixed knuckle couplers, Removable crates on gondola
- Remote Control Features: Designed for easy use, Clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward andreverse, sound the whistle, and ring the bell, Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Set Length: 50" x 73" | Recommended Age: 4 years +
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
One of the most famous names in railroading is featured in this realistic freight train set. Load and unload the box load from the silver gondola and wave goodbye to the dashing red caboose.With this Ready-to-Play set comes an exclusive track system which allows you to create; a circle, a rectangle or an oval layout. As this track system is exclusive to Ready-to-Play set, it is not compatible with Lionel G Gauge or other G Gauge track systems.
By Lionel Trains
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*****Update: The train ended up not lasting the year. We had issues with the remote--not worth the hassle of replacing.
Top reviews from other countries
No califico el producto con las 5 estrellas porque no se puede ajustar el volumen del tren o silenciarlo totalmente, OJO el tren siempre que este encendido y aunque se encuentre detenido no va a dejar de hacer ruido por la bocina que tiene y para mi ver creo que el volumen que viene de fabrica es alto y resulta algo molesto después de un rato de estar jugando con el tren.