Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 17, 2017
Not a total waste of money...as they add a little bit to the train. And I know it's not easy to make small action figures that are articulated. But having said that, I find these figures to be of poor quality and severely overpriced.
1. The holes that are in their feet are too shallow for the pins on the train. Had to drill them deeper to make them seat properly.
2. The painting of the figures are terrible.
3. Santa's arm broke after I moved it up to a waving position.

Not to mention the fact that in order to get the main kid from the movie, I would have to order a completely different set that includes the conductor, and the two engineers. The main set should have Santa, the conductor, and the main boy and girl.
on December 14, 2016
This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! My baby wanted these so bad and the things are like 1 inch tall! Gave no!! Size in decription!! Got a robbing!!!! These do not look one inch in the picture and NO appropriate info!!😡😡😡😡
on January 4, 2017
I knew they would be small but these are ridiculously small!! If I had other options I would have returned but there aren't a lot of options out there.
on January 31, 2018
Figures are small for the price .Would have been nice if the kids were an inch bigger.
on May 10, 2017
This item arrived in a timely manner and as described, thank you.
on January 4, 2018
Perfect add on to the Lionel Polar Express train set.
on February 9, 2018
Given as a gift and the young person loved it.
on December 14, 2017
Figurines did not look like what was displayed on Amazon at all. They appear more like action figures and the faces don’t even look like they did online. I’m
on December 22, 2017
These figures are very small, and will not stand or sit. Definitely not worth the price.
on January 3, 2015
The figures are great, just like advertised. They were new right out of the box. The thing that I was most impressed by is how quickly we got these guys ... they came in the mail like that week or the very next week. Way to go!

The only reason this did not get 5 out of 5 stars is because they were a bit expensive. But I was not forced to buy, and my whole family was thrilled to see these guys come in the mail. Next year we hope to get the other set of figures.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.