Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on September 25, 2016
Very poor quality by lionel, made in china, enough said, love to talk with Lionel
And tell them to make in US with more pride. Would of paid more and made in US, just to have a good product. To make their product worse,it was packaged upside down, Really!!!
review image
on December 1, 2014
Very expensive and tiny. The little girl keeps falling apart and the pieces are so tiny it was very difficult to put back together. As a result we lost one tiny little arm.
review image
on January 17, 2017
Not a total waste of money...as they add a little bit to the train. And I know it's not easy to make small action figures that are articulated. But having said that, I find these figures to be of poor quality and severely overpriced.
1. The holes that are in their feet are too shallow for the pins on the train. Had to drill them deeper to make them seat properly.
2. The painting of the figures are terrible.
3. Santa's arm broke after I moved it up to a waving position.

Not to mention the fact that in order to get the main kid from the movie, I would have to order a completely different set that includes the conductor, and the two engineers. The main set should have Santa, the conductor, and the main boy and girl.
on December 14, 2016
This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! My baby wanted these so bad and the things are like 1 inch tall! Gave no!! Size in decription!! Got a robbing!!!! These do not look one inch in the picture and NO appropriate info!!😡😡😡😡
on December 14, 2016
I purchased these for my son's Polar Express train that we put under the Christmas tree. They are made nicely, though not to be played with too much as they are fragile. Each figure comes with two holes (one under foot for standing and one on behind for sitting) so that they can attach to the train. They don't stand too well on their own, especially on the cotton batting "snow" that I use for around the tracks. Great addition to help make our train movie realistic! :)
on March 5, 2015
These were not good at all and I should have listened to the other negative posts.

These are made in China and the craftsmanship and quality control are poor. The people do not fit on the foot pin holes used on the Polar Express train set. The holes are also on the opposite foot than the figures that came with the train set, so they don't fit on the train car roof, train car front, or stand.

Way overpriced for what you get. I hoped Lionel would hold their manufactures to a better standard, it's their brand name they are ruining.
on January 27, 2016
Didn't want the grandkids wondering where Santa was, so I added these 4 to the 4 that came with the train. My only complaint would be that all 8 figures are too tall to fit on the back porch of the last car.
on January 15, 2016
Got these as Polar Express Train Accesories. There is really no where for the Accesories to be used. No place to but the people on the train except for standing on the roof. So not necessary at all!
on May 10, 2017
This item arrived in a timely manner and as described, thank you.
on October 14, 2016
What a rip off. These figurines are an inch tall. I cannot believe I paid this. I am just now opening the box they came in as I bought his in July and it's for Christmas. It's now too late for me to return since I am just now opening the box. I'm very disappointed in this product. Hope this review prevents someone else from making the same mistake.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.