Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 27, 2016
Didn't want the grandkids wondering where Santa was, so I added these 4 to the 4 that came with the train. My only complaint would be that all 8 figures are too tall to fit on the back porch of the last car.
on May 10, 2017
This item arrived in a timely manner and as described, thank you.
on December 23, 2015
The product was well packed and showed up with no damages. Easy to setup and get running. Family loves it!
The only thing I was not happy with is the train is to have an announcement that say "tickets please" as in the description on Amazon's site when I ordered it. The manual states it does not say it according to the list.
Other than that it is a great set.
on January 3, 2015
The figures are great, just like advertised. They were new right out of the box. The thing that I was most impressed by is how quickly we got these guys ... they came in the mail like that week or the very next week. Way to go!

The only reason this did not get 5 out of 5 stars is because they were a bit expensive. But I was not forced to buy, and my whole family was thrilled to see these guys come in the mail. Next year we hope to get the other set of figures.
on February 7, 2013
I received mine and the Santa was broke. I could return it but the kids already seen the darn thing and its now only on ebay for more money. Looking at the santa these are really not toys for kids to play with only for them to look at. The santa was in 6 different pieces in the packaging that shows me how easy they break. I paid 30 for it and I agree its worth a lot less than that. They are so tiny would be very easy to lose or break. If its for kids to play with skip it bc I don't see these lasting that long.
on June 2, 2015
I agree with many other posters - overpriced, lack of detail, and do not fit on the pegs for the train. The kids did like playing with them for a short while, but not long enough for it to be really worth the cost. Time will tell if these see more play time when the holidays roll around again.
on January 4, 2017
I knew they would be small but these are ridiculously small!! If I had other options I would have returned but there aren't a lot of options out there.
on February 15, 2017
These are very cute & go nicely with the Polar Express. They're not very substantial so they're not ideal for children to play with.
on December 15, 2016
How wonderful that these figures are available to go with the train set that I bought my grandson! He absolutely loves them.
on December 30, 2015
Tracks kept coming apart ! Train would derail constantly.
Although my boys loved it and was easy to use , I spent most time putting tracks together with screaming and annoyed 2 and 4 year old .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.