Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 27, 2016
Didn't want the grandkids wondering where Santa was, so I added these 4 to the 4 that came with the train. My only complaint would be that all 8 figures are too tall to fit on the back porch of the last car.
on May 10, 2017
This item arrived in a timely manner and as described, thank you.
on April 27, 2017
Fragile and tiny. The kid loves them but they're over priced for sure.
on December 15, 2016
The figurines look a little creepy to us (mostly the 2 kids). I'm sure it's very difficult to paint on such small faces, but we just couldn't keep them. Returned.
2 helpful votes
on December 23, 2015
The product was well packed and showed up with no damages. Easy to setup and get running. Family loves it!
The only thing I was not happy with is the train is to have an announcement that say "tickets please" as in the description on Amazon's site when I ordered it. The manual states it does not say it according to the list.
Other than that it is a great set.
on January 3, 2015
The figures are great, just like advertised. They were new right out of the box. The thing that I was most impressed by is how quickly we got these guys ... they came in the mail like that week or the very next week. Way to go!

The only reason this did not get 5 out of 5 stars is because they were a bit expensive. But I was not forced to buy, and my whole family was thrilled to see these guys come in the mail. Next year we hope to get the other set of figures.
on December 29, 2016
I thought there would be a way for these characters to stay on the train. They don't. Waste of money
on January 9, 2017
I love the train set that I bought along with this product, the only problem is that I never received the figures. I was very disappointed and so was my daughter that we were unable to place the figures with our little train set that we bought.
on February 7, 2013
I received mine and the Santa was broke. I could return it but the kids already seen the darn thing and its now only on ebay for more money. Looking at the santa these are really not toys for kids to play with only for them to look at. The santa was in 6 different pieces in the packaging that shows me how easy they break. I paid 30 for it and I agree its worth a lot less than that. They are so tiny would be very easy to lose or break. If its for kids to play with skip it bc I don't see these lasting that long.
on June 2, 2015
I agree with many other posters - overpriced, lack of detail, and do not fit on the pegs for the train. The kids did like playing with them for a short while, but not long enough for it to be really worth the cost. Time will tell if these see more play time when the holidays roll around again.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.