Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on December 29, 2016
I thought there would be a way for these characters to stay on the train. They don't. Waste of money
on December 31, 2014
Disappointed to small
on January 5, 2010
The item is way over priced. I paid $32 for four small figures and it feels like I paid $30 too much. The figures also don't attach to the train like the ones that come with it. The hole in the figures are just a little too big and end up falling off.
on December 24, 2011
The item is not of great quality. The articulation and detail is a little on the cheesy side, although the figures are at least recognizable and at least worth it to see my son playing with them and the train together with the figures that came with the train set. He even lovingly has taken them on car trips and spent hours playing with them, repeating the character's lines and singing the songs from the movie. They are not action figures however and have a hard time propping up by themselves, which can be a drawback. I thought they were a little small at first but upon further reading of the description I found that the item is intended for use with the O gauge train which thankfully is what I bought. Be aware of this when looking for add-on sets for the G gauge set, they will be too small for the bigger G train. I definitely recommend adding these on to your O gauge set if your child loves Polar Express! My boy is 10 and this is the perfect age for these items, and they will be used and cared for for years.
on February 8, 2012
They are cute but simply way too expensive. They should sell for about a third of what I paid for them.
on December 1, 2014
Very expensive and tiny. The little girl keeps falling apart and the pieces are so tiny it was very difficult to put back together. As a result we lost one tiny little arm.
review image
on September 25, 2016
Very poor quality by lionel, made in china, enough said, love to talk with Lionel
And tell them to make in US with more pride. Would of paid more and made in US, just to have a good product. To make their product worse,it was packaged upside down, Really!!!
review image
on December 26, 2012
I purchased the add-on figures for the O-Gauge Lionel Polar Express Train set (which stopped working after about 6 times of use). The quality for the price is LOW. I had to repair the little boy after his body came apart when I turned his head (it's supposed to be movable - more like breakable!) We're returning everything Lionel back to Amazon. I thought Lionel was a quality model train manufacturer... it's not. And everything is made in China! Buyer beware!
on January 12, 2012
Beware! These figures are very small. They are well made in that the arms and legs move but they are extremely tiny. My son enjoys putting them on the Polar Express train he received. If I had realized how small these were going to be I would not have paid $27 for one package (paid $84 total for 2 packages of figures and one package of caribou). I felt like I had been ripped off, but the dimensions are listed, so I guess I should have paid more attention. Never in a million years would I have thought these figures were going to be so small.
on December 14, 2016
This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! My baby wanted these so bad and the things are like 1 inch tall! Gave no!! Size in decription!! Got a robbing!!!! These do not look one inch in the picture and NO appropriate info!!😡😡😡😡

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.