Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 17, 2017
Not a total waste of money...as they add a little bit to the train. And I know it's not easy to make small action figures that are articulated. But having said that, I find these figures to be of poor quality and severely overpriced.
1. The holes that are in their feet are too shallow for the pins on the train. Had to drill them deeper to make them seat properly.
2. The painting of the figures are terrible.
3. Santa's arm broke after I moved it up to a waving position.

Not to mention the fact that in order to get the main kid from the movie, I would have to order a completely different set that includes the conductor, and the two engineers. The main set should have Santa, the conductor, and the main boy and girl.
3 people found this helpful
on December 1, 2014
Very expensive and tiny. The little girl keeps falling apart and the pieces are so tiny it was very difficult to put back together. As a result we lost one tiny little arm.
review image
15 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2016
This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! My baby wanted these so bad and the things are like 1 inch tall! Gave no!! Size in decription!! Got a robbing!!!! These do not look one inch in the picture and NO appropriate info!!😡😡😡😡
5 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2016
What a rip off. These figurines are an inch tall. I cannot believe I paid this. I am just now opening the box they came in as I bought his in July and it's for Christmas. It's now too late for me to return since I am just now opening the box. I'm very disappointed in this product. Hope this review prevents someone else from making the same mistake.
on March 5, 2015
These were not good at all and I should have listened to the other negative posts.

These are made in China and the craftsmanship and quality control are poor. The people do not fit on the foot pin holes used on the Polar Express train set. The holes are also on the opposite foot than the figures that came with the train set, so they don't fit on the train car roof, train car front, or stand.

Way overpriced for what you get. I hoped Lionel would hold their manufactures to a better standard, it's their brand name they are ruining.
4 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2016
Got these as Polar Express Train Accesories. There is really no where for the Accesories to be used. No place to but the people on the train except for standing on the roof. So not necessary at all!
on January 27, 2016
Didn't want the grandkids wondering where Santa was, so I added these 4 to the 4 that came with the train. My only complaint would be that all 8 figures are too tall to fit on the back porch of the last car.
on January 4, 2017
I knew they would be small but these are ridiculously small!! If I had other options I would have returned but there aren't a lot of options out there.
on June 2, 2015
I agree with many other posters - overpriced, lack of detail, and do not fit on the pegs for the train. The kids did like playing with them for a short while, but not long enough for it to be really worth the cost. Time will tell if these see more play time when the holidays roll around again.
on November 28, 2017
Too small!!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.