Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 17, 2016
Great addition to Polar Express train layout. Good quality. MSRP seems high, but bought two packs through Amazon Warehouse deal at less than half price and the caribou were perfect. The packaging was a little faded which is probably why they cost so little compared to normal price, but I bought them to use and not collect. Would have bought more were they available!
on August 29, 2017
Purchased these for my four year old son to go with his polar express train. They are perfect. So far so good. Nothing has broken or lost!
on October 20, 2017
For a boy who loves polar express this was such a great find. Love the detail in each piece
on December 14, 2016
These are a great addition to my Polar Express train that I put under my Christmas tree. Though, they don't stand too well on their own. I have them placed on cotton batting "snow" and they don't stand at all. I need to fashion something to make them stand up.
on March 30, 2017
My son loves trains
on March 12, 2017
Gift for my grandson and his train set
on March 2, 2017
love these guys - but they were pricey
on December 15, 2016
Love the Caribous to add to our existing train set..
on January 18, 2017
It's a "must have" for polar express fans
on October 1, 2012
Only bought because on my son's wish list. I have Christmas village every year and have found better and less expensive comparable items. Was disappointed when saw these but not worth returning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.