Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on December 17, 2015
I purchased these for my son who loves polar express. The conductor looks like an alien I'm assuming because they hadn't finished painting his face! The engineer actually has a long orange beard and the hero boy looks a little different than this picture too. I went ahead and kept it thinking I could possibly finish painting the conductors face myself after my son opens it for Christmas. The seller offered a refund sarcastically and said they all looked identical...which I don't understand if they are hand painted. :-/
review image
on December 3, 2016
figures only 1-2" high. The website states very different dimensons. The packaging says for a child 8 years and older. That wasn't stated on the website either. Returned the item. Not what was advertised and very cheap quality for more than $20.
on December 4, 2016
Don't waste your money. These are so small and poorly made. Going back
on January 19, 2016
The boy came with the Polar Express train set that I bought and I like the quality of it better as they both are different in appearance.
on October 25, 2010
This is a must have for anyone who has a Polar Express operating or not....layout.
Our family loves all things Polar Express. It is a classic Christmas experience and a much loved movie the grandchildren request often no matter the season. Please make more Polar Express items.
on April 26, 2017
Perfect
on December 14, 2016
Took a robbing!!!!!!!!! There is NO Sz info!! My grandson wanted these so bad and they are like 1 inch!!!!! Awful quality!! FALSE advertisement!! Took a robbing on these !!! Paid triple what they are worth 😡😡😡😡😡😡
on December 25, 2016
Small in size. Not sure they are worth the price. But they were a must for my grandson to go with his lionel polar express ready to play. He loves them, that's all that matters. They're only 5 once
on February 29, 2016
They were so tiny! Should have sent them back. Not what I expected - but I guess they are simply for a train set up and are to scale to the toy train.
on January 7, 2014
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.