Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 17, 2015
I purchased these for my son who loves polar express. The conductor looks like an alien I'm assuming because they hadn't finished painting his face! The engineer actually has a long orange beard and the hero boy looks a little different than this picture too. I went ahead and kept it thinking I could possibly finish painting the conductors face myself after my son opens it for Christmas. The seller offered a refund sarcastically and said they all looked identical...which I don't understand if they are hand painted. :-/
review image
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2016
figures only 1-2" high. The website states very different dimensons. The packaging says for a child 8 years and older. That wasn't stated on the website either. Returned the item. Not what was advertised and very cheap quality for more than $20.
on February 29, 2016
They were so tiny! Should have sent them back. Not what I expected - but I guess they are simply for a train set up and are to scale to the toy train.
on January 19, 2016
The boy came with the Polar Express train set that I bought and I like the quality of it better as they both are different in appearance.
on March 13, 2018
We like these little people, you can bend them and put them on the train!
on December 30, 2015
The figures in the picture look nice. They look like a good size and they look well detailed. Imagine my surprise when I receive the figures and find that they are all shorter than my thumb. Looking back at the item, I see the size is 1 3/8 in. So it is my fault, but the figures are tiny, poorly detailed, and don't look like the characters.
on December 4, 2016
Don't waste your money. These are so small and poorly made. Going back
on December 20, 2016
2 stars for the 2 characters that are ok looking. The conductor looks like he has a mask instead of glasses and the little boy looks nothing like the movie character. I know these are tiny figures, but I've seen small scale models with spot on detailing. I expected more from the Lionel Co.
on January 17, 2016
Disappointed bit pricey since description of product didn't indicate size were miniatures, expecting at least 8 inches
on January 10, 2018
They are posable also!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.