Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2016
figures only 1-2" high. The website states very different dimensons. The packaging says for a child 8 years and older. That wasn't stated on the website either. Returned the item. Not what was advertised and very cheap quality for more than $20.
on December 4, 2016
Don't waste your money. These are so small and poorly made. Going back
on January 19, 2016
The boy came with the Polar Express train set that I bought and I like the quality of it better as they both are different in appearance.
on April 26, 2017
Perfect
on December 14, 2016
Took a robbing!!!!!!!!! There is NO Sz info!! My grandson wanted these so bad and they are like 1 inch!!!!! Awful quality!! FALSE advertisement!! Took a robbing on these !!! Paid triple what they are worth 😡😡😡😡😡😡
on December 25, 2016
Small in size. Not sure they are worth the price. But they were a must for my grandson to go with his lionel polar express ready to play. He loves them, that's all that matters. They're only 5 once
on January 7, 2014
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.
on December 16, 2011
Although they look nice they are way too small. I guess they made them to fit on the train, but I was hoping they would be able the stand them up and handle them through pretend play. I was disappointed. I also ordered the caribou and they are a nice size for pretend play.
on January 10, 2010
I purchased these figures and the other set of matching Polar Express figures for my grandchildren for Christmas. They have a little Polar Express train. The Santa figure's arm fell off. The engineer's paint is already peeling off. I think these figures are unique and just one-of-a-kind, but for the price I paid, I thought they would last more than 2-3 weeks. They just aren't durable at all. What a disappointment.
22 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2016
2 stars for the 2 characters that are ok looking. The conductor looks like he has a mask instead of glasses and the little boy looks nothing like the movie character. I know these are tiny figures, but I've seen small scale models with spot on detailing. I expected more from the Lionel Co.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.