Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on December 17, 2015
I purchased these for my son who loves polar express. The conductor looks like an alien I'm assuming because they hadn't finished painting his face! The engineer actually has a long orange beard and the hero boy looks a little different than this picture too. I went ahead and kept it thinking I could possibly finish painting the conductors face myself after my son opens it for Christmas. The seller offered a refund sarcastically and said they all looked identical...which I don't understand if they are hand painted. :-/
review image
on December 3, 2016
figures only 1-2" high. The website states very different dimensons. The packaging says for a child 8 years and older. That wasn't stated on the website either. Returned the item. Not what was advertised and very cheap quality for more than $20.
on February 29, 2016
They were so tiny! Should have sent them back. Not what I expected - but I guess they are simply for a train set up and are to scale to the toy train.
on December 16, 2011
Although they look nice they are way too small. I guess they made them to fit on the train, but I was hoping they would be able the stand them up and handle them through pretend play. I was disappointed. I also ordered the caribou and they are a nice size for pretend play.
on January 19, 2016
The boy came with the Polar Express train set that I bought and I like the quality of it better as they both are different in appearance.
on December 20, 2016
2 stars for the 2 characters that are ok looking. The conductor looks like he has a mask instead of glasses and the little boy looks nothing like the movie character. I know these are tiny figures, but I've seen small scale models with spot on detailing. I expected more from the Lionel Co.
on January 7, 2014
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.
on December 30, 2015
The figures in the picture look nice. They look like a good size and they look well detailed. Imagine my surprise when I receive the figures and find that they are all shorter than my thumb. Looking back at the item, I see the size is 1 3/8 in. So it is my fault, but the figures are tiny, poorly detailed, and don't look like the characters.
on December 14, 2016
Took a robbing!!!!!!!!! There is NO Sz info!! My grandson wanted these so bad and they are like 1 inch!!!!! Awful quality!! FALSE advertisement!! Took a robbing on these !!! Paid triple what they are worth 😡😡😡😡😡😡
on December 4, 2016
Don't waste your money. These are so small and poorly made. Going back

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.