Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 19, 2017
this was a gift and he loves them
on January 30, 2017
They were really small.
on January 10, 2010
I purchased these figures and the other set of matching Polar Express figures for my grandchildren for Christmas. They have a little Polar Express train. The Santa figure's arm fell off. The engineer's paint is already peeling off. I think these figures are unique and just one-of-a-kind, but for the price I paid, I thought they would last more than 2-3 weeks. They just aren't durable at all. What a disappointment.
on December 17, 2015
I purchased these for my son who loves polar express. The conductor looks like an alien I'm assuming because they hadn't finished painting his face! The engineer actually has a long orange beard and the hero boy looks a little different than this picture too. I went ahead and kept it thinking I could possibly finish painting the conductors face myself after my son opens it for Christmas. The seller offered a refund sarcastically and said they all looked identical...which I don't understand if they are hand painted. :-/
review image
on December 16, 2011
Although they look nice they are way too small. I guess they made them to fit on the train, but I was hoping they would be able the stand them up and handle them through pretend play. I was disappointed. I also ordered the caribou and they are a nice size for pretend play.
on October 25, 2010
This is a must have for anyone who has a Polar Express operating or not....layout.
Our family loves all things Polar Express. It is a classic Christmas experience and a much loved movie the grandchildren request often no matter the season. Please make more Polar Express items.
on December 30, 2015
The figures in the picture look nice. They look like a good size and they look well detailed. Imagine my surprise when I receive the figures and find that they are all shorter than my thumb. Looking back at the item, I see the size is 1 3/8 in. So it is my fault, but the figures are tiny, poorly detailed, and don't look like the characters.
on January 14, 2014
These figures are very nice to have because their face are similar to the characters in the movie. One of the engineers do not have the long beard though. That was the first thing my grandson mentioned because that was a funny scene in the movie of the engineer's beard being pulled. They do have movable joints, but they are delicate. Since I purchased the Polar Express train, I thought these characters would make a great addition. My grandson was ecstatic!
on December 3, 2016
figures only 1-2" high. The website states very different dimensons. The packaging says for a child 8 years and older. That wasn't stated on the website either. Returned the item. Not what was advertised and very cheap quality for more than $20.
on January 7, 2014
Looked like they came from Dollar Store very cheaply made. I would have returned them but it was so close to Christmas I had to keep it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.