Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on March 4, 2015
Perfect addition to your Polar Express layout at Christmas. Well made, simple to assemble, and adds a little interest to your under the tree railroad. But I confess: I love Lionel stuff and have been buying it since I was a kid sometime in the middle of the previous century. I know these are expensive toys. But they do last a very long time and give years of enjoyment.
on July 10, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my father for Christmas. He already has the Lionel train set from Bass Pro Shop. It fits on the set easily. The train runs just as smoothly with it as part of the original track set. The bridge is durable and well made--he and my son play with the set at least once a month!
on May 9, 2013
Over priced, but how else are you going to get a Polar Express bridge for your train? Not a P.O.S. but not worth what is charged. Having said that, I would still buy again. My son's happiness is worth so much more........
on December 30, 2014
OK - a little expensive for what it is. Make sure you have a small screwdriver (Phillips head) to assemble. Track runs through it - it must be a straight section as there is no play or extra space on the girder bridge.
on December 17, 2013
The bridge is nicely designed and easy to assemble, but as the others noted, the price seems high for what you are receiving.
on July 3, 2014
I was hesitant to get this for our Train set because it seemed overpriced for such a small piece of plastic. However, I'm so glad I did. It certainly adds a lot of charm to our track!
on December 19, 2014
Works great. Purchased this for my dad's train set. He put it together in just a few minutes. It's a nice addition to the Polar Express Train Set.
on March 30, 2015
This is a quality addition to the Polar Express train set I purchased for my son. Heavy duty - no fear of breaking it.
on January 11, 2014
we bought this with the trestle set which didn't work for our application. The bridge is fine and was used on the wood floor with the rest of the track - just not elevated.
on December 26, 2014
Looked okay, but the pieces didn't screw together perfectly. It's a little wobbly and not firm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.