Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lionel Union Pacific Flyer Train Set - O-Gauge
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on August 31, 2013
Handsome set, the smoke plume (faint, but you can see it - nothing like the picture, though!) is a nice touch. The whistle is realistic. The only thing (and this is a comment to Lionel trains in general - we have another set) is that they don't work the way the manual described and I've gotten to know the online train community more than I anticipated I would need to (if you have any issues with your set, this is where to go - the manual is useless).
on March 10, 2014
The engine is just the right size and is made of metal...heavy and steady. There are 4 cars with it, all quality made too. It comes with extra parts and smoke liquid...but our smoke stack doesn't work even though we've double checked everything multiple times and followed the instructions (why it's 4 instead of 5 stars). I can't wait to eventually get more tracks so it's not just a loop. My 4 year old son is ecstatic we got to keep this one. We went through disappointment with 2 other G gauge sets made of plastic, including the polar express model, before getting this set that worked or had all the pieces.
on December 18, 2012
I love my train.it works great .i needed this train. My boy loves it Lionel is the best for trains
on December 23, 2014
we bought this set for our Christmas tree, it's great except the bell doesn't work and it doesn't smoke when I put the fluid in it. I would return it but we set it all up with our tree and village for Christmas and used it. kind of disappointed that it doesn't smoke but we'll live with it. also, I am about to order a track cleaner car because the track gets really gunky, and then the train tends to not want to go without a little nudge. I assume it's like that with all model trains.
on December 28, 2014
Looks awesome, mine wouldn't smoke though. When you tell a kid it smokes they get really excited. When that doesn't happen it's tough.
on March 3, 2014
Everything nicely done. Thanks a bunch. Shipped quickly, nicely packaged, priced right, a good experience all around. I'll keep checking for more good bargains.
on December 25, 2014
This is a great starter train for my grandkids. They love it. It's a beautiful looking train and was all I expected and more.
on December 21, 2013
Like the train itself but I specifically purchased the train for the moving conductor and smoke features. The conductor does not work well (will not stand straight) and the smoke does not work.
on January 17, 2016
Nice product. Fun, right out of the box. Great quality. Cars coupled with my Lionel cars from the '40's.
on January 26, 2016
Great train with nice detail but the smoke doesn't work well as indicated.