|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.59 x 3.31 x 2.91 inches|
|Item model number||ES9939|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Lionels Wifi Smart Outlet US Plug - No Hub Required - Turn ON/OFF Electronics from Anywhere - White - Compatible with Alexa
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free E-WeLink app on your smartphone
- Save Energy: Scheduling your outlets at home can eliminate wasteful use of your electricity, and help you save on bills! Your devices can in turn last longer.
- Compact design blends into your power outlet without blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Work with Alexa (Amazon Echo）
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It's a wifi socket that connects to the internet. Control electronics from anywhere using your smartphone with the ES9939 Smart Plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the E-WeLink App. Feature: Supports IOS/ Android. Supports Timing task and Countdown. Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably. Product name:Smart Socket ES9929-WF Rated current:10A Rated voltage:250V Maximum power:2500W
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no customer service for these. I am giving 1 star as one works and the other constantly flashes.
Remember that Alexa is good with Macros. So for example, in my room I have a fan, and air purifier, and a nightlight all plugged into one of these. So when I tell Alexa that it's bedtime, she will turn on my nightlight, turn off my overhead ligh (switch sold seperately), turn on the fan, and turn on the air purifier.