Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 30, 2017
Amy at her best. Such a phenomenal talent. This brings back the type of music she sings best (although, I would probably love listening to her sing from a phone book). She was taken much too early from this earth.
3 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2015
Another artist we can add to the collection including; Buddy Holly, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jim Croce, and John Lennon, to wonder "what if" they hadn't passed way before their time...what would they have done?
I love what Amy does with some other people's songs, and the depth of her own.
A little crude, but that seems to be de regeur...very much worth getting and listening to...Truly, hidden treasures to unlock!
3 people found this helpful
on November 17, 2017
Such great music from an artist that is Gone Too Soon. Miss hearing her music. If you like Amy Winehouse at all or appreciate any of her music you will surely like this CD.
on March 9, 2017
Who doesn't love Amy? I have listened to this CD for hours!
2 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2016
First of all the album is amazing. I love how they were able to piece together all these unreleased tracks into a comprehensive piece. The vinyl itself is very clean and pressed very well.
on October 2, 2016
I have recently fallen in love with Amy Winehouse's soulful, sultry voice and I think this release showcases her best work. The CD was part of a 3 disk set and arrived in 2 days and perfectly packaged, so I would definitely recommend it to friends and would purchase other CD'set from the same seller.
on March 12, 2018
Arrived in smashed case. Packing should be better!
CD was undamaged though!
Love Amy Winehouse! XOXO
on January 19, 2013
I will never get enough or tired of listening to Amy. She burned brightly and unfortunately too quickly. On this album, which, I don't believe any of these tracks have been release before, though, once again she bares her heart and soul singing some great covers and two of her own tracks, in a different version. We also must give the producers much credit for the wonderful job they did too, for anybody else could have failed to do justice for this talent. All in all, I feel the Amy Winehouse fans will be pleased with this album. RIP Amy.
on March 1, 2016
What a treat to find new Amy Winehouse music. I refound her after seeing the move "Amy." I'm enjoy the love of her music along with feeling great sorrow knowing that there is no more to come. What an incredible person. Such talent -- yet a fun loving personality. Even without the talent, I would have liked to have met her. Imagine the conversation and laughs.
on February 27, 2012
Ms. Winehouse is one of the best vocalists in the history of music. Although it's a shame she left us at too early of an age, These songs on Lioness leave us with what she was working on and different versions of a few faves. Altogether its great to hear from the songstress after the tragedy, but the c.d. is lacking a few great great pieces like Frank and Back to Black but if you are a fan it's a definite buy.