Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Lipault Paris 19 Inch Weekend Bag, Aqua, One Size” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 15% off the $119.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- 22" shoulder drop
- 10" high
- 19.25" wide
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 13 x 19.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0061MYEX0
- Item model number: JPF 1002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Well-made bag, I expect this one to last a long time
- Quality hardware: The hooks for attaching the shoulder strap are made out of metal and swivel. The zipper pulls are nice and big (non-metal)
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets. I especially like the long exterior zip pockets on both the front and the back of the bag. These are ideal for quick access items such as tickets and passports. The two "cubes" in the front not only have the visible flat pockets under the flaps but also zip open on top to two quite spacious compartments
- The bag can slide over the handle of a wheeled bag or suitcase for ease of transport
- It is made of nylon but constructed with a rigid bottom panel that prevents it from sagging when fully loaded
- Compact format: While the bag is as long as many other carry on bags, it is slightly less high and deep. This is hardly noticeable when packing but definitely makes a difference in bulk.
- The color is a nice, shimmery red, very much like depicted.
CONs (minor but want to mention them anyway):
- Not as light-weight as I thought this to be. I assume that much of it comes from the metal hardware and ultimately that is fine with me - I much rather have good quality hardware than a very lightweight bag made with inferior materials. I just wanted to mention that this is not an ultra-lightweight bag, if that's what one were looking for.
- The zip pockets under the flaps in the front are a bit hard to access due to these flaps.Read more ›
I contacted the manufacturer, Lipault, and received a very prompt and helpful reply saying the strap does indeed come with the bag and should have been in an inside zipper pocked, and that since it was not there that they would send one out to me right away. Up to now Amazon has shown me such good customer service, but today's experience has truly shaken my confidence in the company. Highest marks for Lipault, and a total black eye for AMAZON!!!
1. The strap for attaching this to my 22-inch Lipault rollerboard does not fit. It's too small. That's a very surprising flaw - didn't anyone check?
2. The shoulder strap was a plain piece of nylon that was not padded, guaranteed to chafe if you're carrying a weekend's worth of gear.
3. Also, the nylon strap was slippery and fell off my shoulder repeatedly. How odd to have such a bad shoulder strap for a shoulder bag.
4. The external pockets have heavy flaps over them that restrict access to the pockets. I had to scrunch my hands in to get inside them, and then the zippers scratched. Once again, I wonder if someone actually tried this bag out on a trip before marketing it.
I liked the size and the look of this bag, but this seems to be a triumph of style over function. I'll look for another.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very sturdy bag that would work well for traveling. It was too big for me, though, because I wanted a tote that would fit under my seat. Read morePublished 3 months ago by JannyB
Beautiful bag, well made, stylish and the perfect size as a traveling companion. Fits under the sit. Good organization and the zippers seem strong. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Josefina
Used as a weekend carry case for airplane travel. Held a lot and are attached easily to 19 inch case.Published 5 months ago by Lynn W.
I bought this bag in navy. I absolutely adore it. It is my go to carry on, but also fits under the seat, so can also be the "hand bag. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lgdowns
Terriffic bag@ It holds EVERYTHING and yet is compact and manageable and comfortable to carry -- I am thrilled by it.Published 5 months ago by tricia swift
Super nice bag but had to send it back because matching suitcase had design flaw making it difficult to transport the bag over the suitcase handles. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ginger L Eveson
As per previous reviews, bag advertised with shoulder strap but arrived without.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer