Lipidryl may induce fat-loss via five different mechanisms:
1. It dramatically increases the fat burning hormone adiponectin, flipping the switch to burn fat cells for energy instead of sugar. This is critical as overweight people typically burn sugar all day leaving their fat stores untouched.
2. Increases insulin sensitivity which drives sugar into your cells for energy rather than storing sugar as fat. When the body doesn't properly metabolize sugar it will store it in reserves as fat for later use.
3. Inhibits the enzyme responsible for fatty acid formation in the body thereby further reducing the amount of blood sugar that converts to fat.
4. Inhibits the enzyme amylase (responsible for breaking down sugar) which reduces the amount of sugar that is absorbed into the blood stream. This means you can get away with a less strict diet and eat more enjoyable foods while losing weight.
5. Increases leptin sensitivity. Leptin is a critical fat loss hormone that signals the brain that enough food has been ingested and shuts down appetite. This controls binge eating and general over eating.
To date, there is no other compound in existence-neither pharmaceutical nor nutraceutical-that can approach the magnitude of results observed during the 10-week clinical trial of IGOB131.
200% Money Back Guarantee
We ONLY sell a 3 month supply, based on the clinical results.
We understand this is a big commitment, but we are 200% behind our product. We're the first and only ones to believe in our product so much, that we back it with a DOUBLE your money back guarantee!*
*See Legal Disclaimer above.