Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 10, 2013
I've been trying to lose weight for about 6 weeks now but every time I got on the scale, I found that I had gained another pound. And I have to tell you that I'm not one of those big guys that have a lot of weight to lose. I'm 5'-8" I started at 171 lb and I'm trying to get down to 162 lb.

I've only had this product a week now but to my surprise I immediately started losing about ½ lb a day. I even scolded myself for over indulging a little over the weekend. But when I got on the scale the next morning, I had dropped another pound.

I've tried other products in the past with no results. This product is definitely doing what I had hoped for.
on April 7, 2013
This product gave me a horrible headache. I was able to work through the headaches and continue taking the product for the required 90 days. I might have lost a total of 5 lbs. I submitted for the "200% refund" and was refunded only 100% after following the directions to a "T", returning all of the required paperwork and the remaining few capsules. Curious if anyone has received the "200% refund"... I would not recommend this product to anyone because it simply does not work.
on June 19, 2013
i've been using it for a month, and i've actually gained a couple of pounds. they tell you to use it for 10 weeks, so hoping somewhere along the line, with consistency that i will lose weight. it seems though that by that time, i will have gained so much weight, i will just end up back where i started. i really hope the double refund guarantee is true... that's where it looks like i'm headed.
on February 26, 2013
I took this pill for 3 days about one week apart each time and got extremely sick with vomiting and nausea
on January 30, 2013
Product truly does absolutely nothing. I thought I'd try it, and if it worked great, if not ok... I should have saved the money... I didn't change my eating habits whatsoever and I actually GAINED weight. When I went to my doctor he said not only do I need to stop taking the Lipidryl but it was starting to affect my kidney functioning!

I didn't attempt to try to get my money back (it was after all my decision on how to spend my money) but I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on July 7, 2014
Excellent product
on February 26, 2013
I went the full 10 weeks and unfortunately this product did not work for me. I returned the remaining product and received a refund. My experience was that this is a reputable company that stands by their product and their guarantee. This product is worth a try because if it doesn't work for you..you'll get your money back and possibly even double your money back. So you really have nothing to lose by giving it a try...except maybe a few pounds!
on January 30, 2013
30 days in, used as per directions, no change in eating habits or exercise, actually have gained 2 lbs. I'll continue to follow instuctions
on October 17, 2013
I ordered this product thru sky mall and amazon and kept it the required 10 weeks, gaining instead of losing. The guarantee of 200 per cent was not honored and am very upset with the product and false advertising. Mk
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2013
I've taken it for a month and have gained weight. I didn't think it would work, but was desperate. My bad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question