Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on May 25, 2013
I'm 64-years old and have suffered with tinnitus for years. Five or six years ago, I started taking Lipo-Flavonoid Plus...two/day, at the same time in the morning. I can't honestly say that this stuff has eliminated the ringing, but I can certainly say that while I'm using it I have many more experiences of realizing that I'm not hearing it. Several times, I've stopped using it and have definitely noticed a significant increase in my awareness of the ringing.

On balance, while I don't think this is a cure, I do think that's it worth trying for several months at least; I use it daily as I appreciate the difference. The best way to buy it is in the 500 caplet bottle they sell at Amazon. I would recommend experimenting with dose and time of application.
on September 19, 2013
How you rate the effectiveness of Lipoflavonoid depends on what you think it is supposed to do.

Many people take it to relieve tinnitus, which is why I started using it. It does not make much difference. Ringing and noises in my ears were not relieved.

However, I developed other symptoms for which I find it a great relief. I experienced episodes of uncomfortable pressure, sound distortion, and general symptoms of vague discomfort, almost a nausea. When that occurs, I double the Lipoflavonoid to six per day, and within one day, those symptoms ease off, and I feel more normal again.

This may be Meniere's Disease -- I have never had that diagnosed. I know that since I discovered Lipoflavonoid, I double the dose immediately when I feel the onset of the symptoms, and that minimizes the duration of the discomfort.

The greatest thing is that Lipoflavonoid is really just a vitamin especially formulated for the ear. It is not a drug of any kind. For that I am grateful.
10 people found this helpful
on October 19, 2013
Lipo-Flavonoid Plus has been a life saver for me, I would unconditionally recommend these caplets for anyone who has had ringing in the ears that seemed like it would never stop. I thought at one time that I would have to get a hearing aid or have surgery, but my doctor gave me a small bottle of 60 and said that I could buy it over the counter when I ran out. I was amazed. It actually deserves ten stars instead of five for the relief that I have received.
2 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2013
It is as you would expect. We understood that it would take 6 months of usage for
it to work. I have noticed a lessening of the ringing in the ears, but my husband hasn't
noticed any difference. We will continue to use it in hopes for success.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 11, 2012
I've had severe tinnitus in my left ear for about 2 years. I've tried most everything to make it go away. This product really seems to help. If I forget to take it, the sound gets louder. I take it twice a day, 2 or 3 pills each time. I'm sure it won't work for all, but it seems to for me.
3 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2013
My wife suffers from vertigo. Her doctor recommended she try this. She did and it definitely helps. The price on this big bottle gives you every fifth bottle free, compared to buying the 100 capsule bottles. This was the lowest price I have been able to find.
on September 23, 2013
I was raised drinking orange juice, this left out the peel, now it turns out that the peel of citrus is the main active ingredient in this product. Paying $92 dollars for citrus peel seems like a rip off.
This company claims to have a "proprietary blend" which is a way of saying they have a "patent" on the formula, claiming "proprietary blend" on ingredients that are otherwise easy and cheap to acquire seems like a marketing gimmick.
Nutritionists recommend eating WHOLE FOODS. that means all those years I was drinking just the juice of the orange I should have been eating the peel too! ISOLATES or formulas that contain just a fraction of the naturally occurring plant in order to claim "proprietary blend" status sounds like something MONSATO would do.
I am still taking product in hopes that if it does not work at least it will have a placebo effect, placebo effect being better than nothing. (but at what price?)
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 22, 2013
I took these for about 6 months and it did nothing for the ringing in my ears. Save your money.
4 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2013
This product seems to help with ear ringing for my wife if taken three a day and for a prolong time. Buying in larger quanities for supliments and meds saves us substantially; this bottle gives us a 5.5 month supply.
on November 12, 2011
It's amazing vitamins it cured my wife ringing ears and this vitamins was recommended my wife's ear specialist doctor.
A cousin is also taking this vitamins due to Vertigo and ringing ears and she is thankful because this vitamins has been cured for her vertigo and ringing ears. I suggest to anyone to try this vitamins.

Aloha