Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 2.5" x 12" x 0.25" (Length x Width x Height)|Color: Brown|Change
Price:$4.25+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 1,582 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,726 reviews
on July 8, 2017
I switched to bamboo utensils a while ago after having too many cheap plastics ones break. Don't even try to mix cookie dough with a plastic spoon. These utensils are sturdy and free of splinters. They clean easily and don't deteriorate like regular wooden utensils if left in a sink of water overnight. And I feel like bamboo is a more sustainable material than both plastic and other cheap wood utensils.
on November 6, 2016
So... when my 'traditional american' nylon cooking utensils started to melt and flake off into food I knew it was time to go to a non-melting cooking utensil. And since I'm eco-conscious, this seemed like a good idea.

They came quickly, in minimal packaging (a plastic mesh bag with a label, nothing fancy). At first I was put off by the cheap looking packaging, but in retrospect it was eco-friendly and I'm ok with that.

These work great. I cook with them all the time. I will say that you need to understand that Bamboo isn't completely smooth, so the edges of the utensils feel bumpy when you run your finger over them. They don't scratch your cookware though, it's just startling if you are unaware.

I recommend 'seasoning' them with a bit of cooking oil after their first wash. It helps to keep food from sticking to them, and makes them easier to wash.
on April 8, 2016
I bought these for my wife, she wanted a wider variety of tools and metal utensils do not play well with nonstick cookware.

They are exactly what you expect for a ~$5 set of Bamboo utensils. Their surface is a little rough at first, but they smooth out a bit with use.

As far as I am concerned, my wife really likes them and uses them, and while we may replace them in the future with a wooden option from Ikea, they really do get the job done.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 25, 2014
I can't complain too much for the price. These utensils feel strong and look nice. However, a couple of them - the stirring spoon with the hole in the middle, and the slotted spoon, have major slivers coming off around the holes, which catch on anything used to clean them - or you hands/food. I'll need to sand and file them to remedy the problem, which is no big deal. However, just a tiny bit better tools or attention to finishing on the part of the manufacturer would have made this a non-issue.
on September 7, 2017
This set of spoons is alright at best. They arrived after 2-3 weeks of shipping and were splintered when they arrived. The selling point for me was the price, however quality was definitely sacrificed. They arrived splintered and chipped (see photo). I would have rather saved my money and bought Pampered Chef.
review image
on March 28, 2016
I have an obsession with wooden kitchen tools. However, they aren't cheap so I don't have very many!
However, this set was priced at such an affordable price that I figured it couldn't hurt to try them out. I have to admit they are just as nice as my high dollar wooden utensils! They look nice, are weighted well and fell good in my hand. The assortment is so wide that there is one for each of my needs. These Bamboo kitchen utensils look nice sitting on the counter in my utensil container.

I've been using these for a few weeks now and I am in love with them. They work really well, have held up to a lot of cooking, and clean up well also. Other wooden utensils I have used in the past have stained due to the food, but these ones have not stained at all. They have come perfectly clean after every use.

I would recommend these kitchen utensils to anyone looking for a similar product. They really are as nice as they look. They feel great in your hands and are great to cook with.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 15, 2015
UPDATE: 10/14/2016 - Still use 3 of the items in this set on a regular basis, the others just on an as needed basis.

Price was good, quality of his product is good. I use them for cooking on a regular basis. I didn't observe any flaws with this product. They seem to be well made. They have a natural color to them. They are easy to wash. I put mine in my dishwasher on occasion. I usually wash all my dishes by hand. I love bamboo products so that is why I purchased these and because of the price being good.
on March 25, 2017
I've had these for a year. They've held up to boiling temperatures beautifully. They're comfortable to use. The pieces with holes had splinters but have since worn down to a smooth finish. I sanded them by hand with a super fine grit before use. I predict mine will last a lifetime!
on November 26, 2014
I was very disappointed with this set of 6 Bamboo kitchen Tools. When I got them and opened up the mesh bag and my first inspection I noticed lots of splinters on all the tools there were rough edges, and something shiny was painted on one side which I have no idea what it was. I would have had to sand each tool down even more before even using them if I was going to use them. I wasn't going to waste my time sanding them down. I wont even use these at all..they are to risky and unsafe to use because of all the splinters on the tools.I will find a new set of tools probably in silicone. I thought the bamboo would be great to use.. But after seeing this set I was wrong. I do not recommend this set of tools to anyone who likes to cook...unless you want to spend time sanding and refinishing the surfaces of each tool. "What a waste of money."
on June 11, 2015
I was really surprised at the value of these and quite happy with the purchase. Here is my review ....

1. No defects. There are no issues with manufacturing or the material itself. 5 of 5 stars
2. How they work. I used them in my non-stick pans and I had no issues with them. 5 of 5 stars
3. Beauty. These are quite beautiful, and work well with my decor - so much better than plastic! 5 of 5 stars.