Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Lipper International 826 Set of 6 Bamboo Kitchen Tools, in Mesh Bag
Size: 2.5" x 12" x 0.25" (Length x Width x Height)|Color: Brown|Change
Price:$2.17+ $0.50 shipping

on October 4, 2017
This is a set that is very cheap in price, but it is also very, very cheap in quality, very rich in splinters. Six pieces, and not even one handle resembles the other. They look that they are from different sets. 2 of the pieces on this set are very badly burned in the back. Yes, it is low price but the quality of this product is so poor, that the $4.88 price is way too high when you see and feel its extremely bad quality.
on May 28, 2017
I have used wooden and bamboo products for years, even purchased some recently from Amazon. This is the first time bamboo has ever been not just defective and dangerous, but a potential health hazard. They are rough textured and while I was washing the slotted spoon to prepare for using, a slice of bamboo broke away and stabbed my finger. After that more broke away, so I decided to return it. While putting it back in the mesh bag I noticed several slivers of bamboo in the bag. Guess what - Not eligible for return. I am stuck with them. My snake plant needs to be repotted, perhaps I could use them in the process. Certainly do not intend to use these for food preparation.
I bought these for my wife, she wanted a wider variety of tools and metal utensils do not play well with nonstick cookware.

They are exactly what you expect for a ~$5 set of Bamboo utensils. Their surface is a little rough at first, but they smooth out a bit with use.

As far as I am concerned, my wife really likes them and uses them, and while we may replace them in the future with a wooden option from Ikea, they really do get the job done.
on March 28, 2016
I have an obsession with wooden kitchen tools. However, they aren't cheap so I don't have very many!
However, this set was priced at such an affordable price that I figured it couldn't hurt to try them out. I have to admit they are just as nice as my high dollar wooden utensils! They look nice, are weighted well and fell good in my hand. The assortment is so wide that there is one for each of my needs. These Bamboo kitchen utensils look nice sitting on the counter in my utensil container.

I've been using these for a few weeks now and I am in love with them. They work really well, have held up to a lot of cooking, and clean up well also. Other wooden utensils I have used in the past have stained due to the food, but these ones have not stained at all. They have come perfectly clean after every use.

I would recommend these kitchen utensils to anyone looking for a similar product. They really are as nice as they look. They feel great in your hands and are great to cook with.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 15, 2015
UPDATE: 10/14/2016 - Still use 3 of the items in this set on a regular basis, the others just on an as needed basis.

Price was good, quality of his product is good. I use them for cooking on a regular basis. I didn't observe any flaws with this product. They seem to be well made. They have a natural color to them. They are easy to wash. I put mine in my dishwasher on occasion. I usually wash all my dishes by hand. I love bamboo products so that is why I purchased these and because of the price being good.
on March 25, 2017
I've had these for a year. They've held up to boiling temperatures beautifully. They're comfortable to use. The pieces with holes had splinters but have since worn down to a smooth finish. I sanded them by hand with a super fine grit before use. I predict mine will last a lifetime!
on July 5, 2014
I haven't owned a set of wooden spoons in years and was finding the need again. After looking at several sets and reading reviews of course I decided on these. I have only used three of them so far but they are all good quality and if I needed to repurchase wooden spoons again or for a gift I would happily choose these again.

They clean up nicely and I've not have any problems with them at all. I've taken care of them according to the instructions but that has not been difficult to do. They are not high maintenance where care is concerned just use your common sense since they are wood.
on June 11, 2015
I was really surprised at the value of these and quite happy with the purchase. Here is my review ....

1. No defects. There are no issues with manufacturing or the material itself. 5 of 5 stars
2. How they work. I used them in my non-stick pans and I had no issues with them. 5 of 5 stars
3. Beauty. These are quite beautiful, and work well with my decor - so much better than plastic! 5 of 5 stars.
on December 22, 2014
Really excited as a last minute gift for a family member but was soon disappointed. The price was only $6 something and these looked great but unfortunately, the cardboard rectangle that listed information and attached to the mesh bag to hold everything on was hanging by a single staple. After stabbing myself when pulling it out from the box I was very mad. It looks like someone purchased it, ripped it open to view the wooden spoons, and then just tossed it into a box. YOU really couldn't staple it back together? Or close the package somehow? Looks like I went to Salvation Army and it's unacceptable for a gift I am giving to someone to look used. If they were opened/used/whatever, it should be specificed. You get what you pay for and unfortunately I was NOT made aware of it's crappy packaging.
on June 5, 2017
Nice set they are thicker then the super cheap stuff but I wish they were even thicker. Smooth no smell or taste or splinters. They have survived the dishwasher well even though you are not supposed to put them in the dishwasher.